Thursday, May 14, 2009

Class of 09

I dedicate this blog post to a fallen student.


So Tuesday a guy that I knew died in a really bad car crash. His name was Adam Stephens and he was a really cool guy. In our small town of Alpharetta but our large school of Milton High school Adam was by far the best dressed male student.... Although i don't know him too personally, i really miss him already. I miss seeing his face everyday before second period. I miss the wacky sunglasses he would always wear. I miss his cool swagger. I regret not saying hello to him everyday. I regret not telling him, that I had a crush on him or that I thought he was cute.

heh... It's a little funny because wherever he is I know that he is PISSED he died a week before graduation. He'd curse up a storm...

Milton High School will be forever different

Ironically the day he died, I wore all black (I did not find out until after I went to school) and i was a bit sad so i didn't take many photos