Saturday, August 1, 2009

Q:How do you get John Mayer to shut up? A: ...a dirty joke just popped into my mind.























I really like John Mayer. not just that sexy bod and handsome face of his, but his music. he is a true musician. Last year around this time i was convinced that Teddy Geiger was my favorite singer ever, hell, I even got to meet him once (i was actually shaking and a nervous wreck but whatever). But then the following month I got to go to a John Mayer concert and it changed everything. I can't even type to you how much his music touches me. Not just the lyrics but his guitar playing and his performances. Dude is beast. He's up there with Hans Zimmer for me. So I'm not really sure why but this outfit reminds me a little of him.
top:H&M, leopard print pencil skirt:Forever21, shoes:Carlos By Carlos Santana