Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can't keep my hands out the cookie jar

Nope... i sure can't.
i keep buying things! i've got a whole section of clothes that i haven't worn yet in my closet and just yesterday i went to goodwill and got this great dress and i went again today and got a great skirt.... what am i to do?! i need money for school! i just quit my job! i have to stop spending! maybe i should just hold up in the house. go to school and come back... no going out with friends... i can't afford the lifestyle of a normal teenager. arggg... great going Tionna... well here are a couple of pictures of my finds.












i don't look too cute in these pictures but it's not about my face... it's about the outfits

Black cami and shell necklace, F21; Chain belt, tie dye dress, skirt, Goodwill; white corset belt, Wet Seal