Friday, April 17, 2009

Go humans Go


i didn't know much about makeup so my grandmother did it...







So today was my senior prom... i didn't go. I'm pretty picky when it comes to choosing clothes so of course imma be a prude when it comes to picking a prom dress. That's why i didn't go, i couldn't find my dress. Ideally i wanted some kind of a red strapless dress but i would have taken anything that caught my eye. i did actually find a dress but it was on sale because the beading was messed up and there was a stain on it (the dress was white so it was pretty noticeable) but it was a beautiful dress... just not worth my money. I was thinking of just buying a prom ticket and wearing my older cousins old mint brides maid dress but i wouldn't have felt to confident in it... ah well such is life. Here are a few pictures from my junior prom... i was a knockout!